RAHMAN Mobile Mental Health Exhibition Softboard
Mentari Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Description of Project
This project was started as a thought to further enhance mental health awareness as an exhibition during MENTARI promotional talks to the community. Throughout this process,we were facing some difficulties such as finding the right materials, time management,and skills. However,with great teamwork, constant guidance,and ideas from all involved, these difficulties were solved in making it a success to serve the purpose.Nothing is impossible if you put your mind and heart into doing something. The mobile mental health exhibition soft board is currently functioning at our MENTARI unit and has created awareness not just to our clients, but to their family and friends as well.This RAHMAN project is dedicated to our belated Mr. Mohd. Rahman Ismail, a senior medical assistant who passed away on 18 February 2021. He initiated the mobile board innovative project and contributed tothe development of MENTARI Kinabalu. We have lost a true gent. In memory of our friend, colleague Chief Rahman.
- Dr. Lee Sze Chet-Psychiatrist, Hospital Mesra Bukit Padang.
- Dr. Jessica Kaur Moti -Medical Officer, Hospital Mesra Bukit Padang.
- Dr. AlsenelloYansik -House Officer, Hospital Mesra Bukit Padang.
- Dr. Ananth Ramachandram -House Officer, Hospital Mesra Bukit Padang.
- Mr. Mohd. Rahman Ismail -PPPK, Hospital Mesra Bukit Padang.
- Mr. Adrian Jay Morisin -PPP, Hospital Mesra Bukit Padang.
- Ms. Noorkaseh-JM, Hospital Mesra Bukit Padang.
- Ms. Elice-PPK, Hospital Mesra Bukit Padang
MENTARI is a new approach initiated by the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH) to improve outreach and re-integration of people with mental health problems into the community.
MENTARI HQ @ Selayang
LG Lot 25B,26,27 Selayang Capitol Kompleks, Selayang – Kepong Highway, 68100 Kuala Lumpur